Votaw Precision is an industry leader in providing Quality Workmanship. We can handle all your inspection needs; from major jigs and fixtures to manned flight hardware. Votaw is staffed with ASQ certified inspection personnel that are proficient in mechanical inspection and the latest electronic inspection equipment and software.
Votaw uses industry accepted modeling and inspection software to verify product conformance.
- Native CATIA
- Native Pro-E
- Native Unigraphics
- PC DMIS
Votaw’s CMM has a working envelope of 205″ long X 100″ wide X 71″ high and with state of the art Laser Trackers, there are no limitations on what we can do. Votaw also has a full-scale metrology lab that complies with ISO 10012-1. Below is Votaw’s Quality Policy.
Votaw Precision Technologies provides precision flight hardware, tooling, machining and fabrication services to the commercial and aerospace industries. The ISO 9001 / AS9100 Standard is the basis for our quality management system.
Mission success starts here.
At Votaw, quality means excellent craftsmanship, personal and product safety, and personal integrity.
- We manufacture mission-critical parts, ground support equipment, and tooling precisely to our customers’ requirements.
- We believe that personal and product safety is everyone’s focus and responsibility.
- We promote high ethical standards as the core of who we are as a company.
- We meet our customers’ delivery requirements.
- We challenge ourselves to the continual improvement of our capabilities.
- We are committed to the prudent and efficient application of new technologies.
- We dedicate ourselves to the ongoing improvement of our quality management methods.
- We maintain a skilled and innovative workforce.
- We are committed to maintaining the Walt Votaw legacy of manufacturing ingenuity and excellence.
- We are a team that is resourceful, competent, innovative, and dependable.
- Every employee contributes to the success of our company.
U.S. EXPORT CONTROL POLICY
Votaw Precision Technologies, Inc., complies with all applicable requirements of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and customer requirements for data transfers. It is our policy to prevent the transmission, discussion, or viewing of any product, equipment, software, and printed data to foreign persons. This policy is implemented through Votaw’s standard operating procedures. All employees are responsible for maintaining the identification, control, and traceability of transactions relating to technical information.
CONFLICT MINERALS & COUNTERFEIT PREVENTION POLICY
Votaw Precision Technologies, Inc., manages supply chain documentation such as material disclosures, substance declarations, compliance certificates and certificates of origin to identify and prevent risks in the supply chain and maintain full compliance to the Dodd-Frank Act’s requirements pertaining to the purchase and use of items on the “conflict minerals list” and to the SAE AS5553 Guidelines for control of counterfeit parts.